Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Time!


         It's Christmas time! The season of giving and joy! But also the time of presents. I know I had a great Christmas. I got two new video games. the Lego Hobbit game and Nintendo Land. They also gave me a new camping pack that came with, two flashlights, a pair of small binoculars, and a water bottle . They also gave me a water cleaning experiment kit. It was fun to use. It changed water that had a clump of mud and oil in it to perfectly clear. But the best present of all was a trip to Hawaii. My mom and dad wrapped up two floaties for Ella and Abby. And she got two new life jackets for me and Avery. My other favorite part of Christmas was a cap gun that I regularly use to scare my sisters and the look on my sisters face when she saw the gag box my mom had wrapped up my video games in. The box said, Extreme Chores the Video game. I laughed really hard and Avery looked very stunned.


    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     


  

No comments:

Post a Comment